COME CRUSH WITH US
See Below for Job Descriptions
EVENT SALES MANAGER
Be a part of the future of corporate events. At We Crush Events, we manage and execute hundreds of events a year for some of the top companies across the globe. These events include virtual experiences, in-person events and a hybrid of both. We pioneer new forms of gatherings and that means we are growing fast.
We Crush Events is a rapidly expanding start-up comprised of a force of driven, unique, goofy, edgy, innovative, and hard-working event professionals. We are looking for a kick-ass Corporate Events Manager responsible for growing new corporate business for WCE and closing and producing full-scale events from start to finish.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Recruit new clients with prospective events via phone, electronic and other outreach methods?
Create proposals and contracts
Close a high volume of virtual event bookings and collect payments
Close in-person event bookings and collect payments
Upsell and meet monthly and quarterly sales and revenue goals
Negotiate rates with venues and vendors
Manage client budgets of $3,000 - $500,000+ to cover all elements of their desired virtual, physical or hybrid event
Build Run of Shows, create timelines, communicate with venues/vendors, and fully produce corporate events from A to Z
Manage day-of event logistics either onsite or virtually and from load-in to load-out
Daily & weekly interaction with company HQ & other Regional Markets via Zoom. We Crush Events is a family mentality & we all work for one team!
WHAT YOU NEED TO CRUSH IT:
4+ years of large-scale events experience is required, with 2+ years of sales experience preferred.
Superior organization skills – You must have been a juggler in a past life because now you can multitask like a pro!
Highly efficient time management – Everyone needs a piece of you, you’re ready and available.
Self Sufficiency - You take initiative, not a backseat.
Assertive and persuasive communication – Commit clients to their deals.
Sales driven mentality – You’re not just a go-getter, you’re a GOAL getter!
Ambition - You’ve been “in events” your whole career and aren’t sure where your next opportunity for growth is, but a challenge, a risk and something refreshing lights you up.
Our new Event Sales Manager is a hungry self-starter looking to build their own market in the given region!
Salary + Commissions for $70K at goal with upside to earn $90K+
Cell phone allowance
Mileage reimbursement (in-person events)
Health benefits & 401k provided
Paid Holidays and PTO
LOCATION: This position will be remote from an at-home office, but candidate needs the ability to commute through their region for events!
We will provide everything you need to CRUSH IT from your home office:
Macbook Air with accessories
Monitor for dual screen use with Desk Screen Riser, Keyboard, Mouse
Desk & Office Chair
Various Office Supplies: notebooks, pens, highlighters, calculator, post-its, mousepad, etc
ADMINISTRATIVE EVENTS ASSISTANT
Miami, FL & Los Angeles, CA
Do you want to be a part of the future of corporate events? At We Crush Events, we manage and execute hundreds of events a year for some of the top companies across the globe. These events include virtual experiences, physical in-person events and a hybrid of both.
We pioneer new forms of gatherings and that means we are growing fast. As our team of kick-ass event professionals expands, we are looking for a competent, capable & collaborative Administrative Event Assistant to help us crush it in brand-new markets!
Do you get an adrenaline rush every time you cross something off your list? Are you a Type-A personality who color-codes your closet? Are you used to wearing many hats, and you look great in all of them? If you answered yes to all three, you could be the kick-ass Administrative Event Assistant we need.
Learn events from the ground up. Grow your skillset. Discover what it means to Come CRUSH with Us!
WHO YOU ARE:
• You take initiative, not a backseat.
• You follow direction well but have no problem navigating the map on your own.
• Your attention to detail is so refined that you could find a needle in a haystack without breaking a sweat. (And we know you’ll answer our Free-Form Questions below. Right?)
• You must have been a juggler in a past life because now you can multitask like a pro!
• You always want to be the first to figure “it” out - whatever it is.
DAY-TO-DAY LOOKS LIKE:
• Company-wide research for various projects
• Organizing documents and company software
• General tasks and errands like tracking mileage and expenses
• Basic clerical work and office management
• G Suite experience a plus!
• Lead Generation to support seasoned account managers
• Creation and management of electronic marketing campaigns
• Social Media Management (IG, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
EVENT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
• Venue and vendor outreach (phone and email) requesting availability and pricing and interpreting their proposals
• Designing client brochures
• Creating event planning documents like Run of Shows, itineraries, menus, client collateral, etc.
• Limited onsite event support and managing site tours and planning walk-throughs
Daily and weekly interaction with company HQ and other Regional Markets via Zoom. We Crush Events has a family mentality, and we all work for one team!
LOCATION: This position will be remote from an at-home office, but candidate needs the ability to commute for events!
BENEFITS: Cell phone allowance, mileage reimbursement (in-person events), health benefits & 401k provided.